[dev-context] Leaders

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Sun Jan 13 23:10:17 CET 2013

> The colon after #1 is missing.
>
> \unexpanded\def\checkedfiller#1%
> - {\ifcsname\??filler#1\s!parent\endcsname
> + {\ifcsname\namedfillerhash{#1}\s!parent\endcsname

yes, i was lazy

>> Up to you to suggest list replacements. Concerning speed:
>>
>> \setupbodyfont[dejavu]
>
> Is there a reason why you always use DejaVu in your example?

there was: fonts load .2 sec faster when we didn't have real lm math yet
(and in timing / testing i want as less overhead as possible)

to some extend there still is: looks slightly better on my high res
monitors (lm is somewhat spiny)

in the editor and on the console i use dejavu mono as it supports many
characters (lm mono is also ok but has less coverage) so for manuals
dejavu mono is better when more than latin is involved