[dev-context] Leaders

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 22:23:17 CET 2013

Am 13.01.2013 um 22:00 schrieb Hans Hagen <pragma at wxs.nl>:

> On 1/13/2013 9:34 PM, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
>
>> That version is even better, maybe remove spaces before/after the command to avoid unwanted spaces.
>
> Ok, added (spac-flt.mkiv).
>
>> Even though the \fillers command is slower than direct use of leaders it’s in my opinion more user friendly.
>
> I've added it to the beta (ftp):
>
> \setupbodyfont[dejavu]
>
> \definefiller[test-a][alternative=stretch]
> \definefiller[test-b][alternative=symbol,symbol=!]
> \definefiller[test-c][alternative=rule,height=.1ex,leftmargin=.5em,rightmargin=.25em]
>
> \starttext
>
>    text\filler[test-a]text \par
>    text\filler[test-b]text \par
>    text\filler[test-c]text \par
>    text\checkedfiller{<nothing>}text \par
>
> \stoptext

The colon after #1 is missing.

\unexpanded\def\checkedfiller#1%
- {\ifcsname\??filler#1\s!parent\endcsname
+ {\ifcsname\namedfillerhash{#1}\s!parent\endcsname
     \spac_fillers_indeed[#1]%
     \expandafter\gobbleoneargument
   \else
     \expandafter\firstofoneargument
   \fi{#1}}

> Up to you to suggest list replacements. Concerning speed:
>
> \setupbodyfont[dejavu]

Is there a reason why you always use DejaVu in your example?

Wolfgang