[dev-context] small patch for grph-inc.lua

Peter Münster pmlists at free.fr
Sat Jan 5 19:07:48 CET 2013

On Sat, Jan 05 2013, Hans Hagen wrote:

> I don't like that figures.current reference there;

I don't know any other method...

> also, the image isn't always scanned yet so the original dimensions
> are not known.

Doesn't matter for this use-case: I just want to make sure, that a new
conversion is triggered, when the requested dimensions change.

> The code a bit below that checks for a time change so that should cover an
> update of an image and trigger a resample.

That's why I want to use your conversion-framework :)

> Now, if it is the target width/height you want to be part of the name, then it
> should be some option, because the one thing you don't want is for instance an
> eps to pdf converter to be applied 10 times if the same image (logo or so) is
> included 10 times in a different size.

All right, I can make a new patch with an option (defaults to "no"), but
please tell me, how I can avoid "figures.current"?  And what's a good
name for such an option?

--
           Peter