[dev-context] \ifsectionnumber

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Sun Aug 14 22:46:53 CEST 2011

On 7-8-2011 11:07, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
> Hi Hans,
>
> is \ifsectionnumber really needed?
>
> When you run the following example \setuphead sets \ifsectionnumber to false and this disables are heading numbers:
>
> \setuphead[section][number=no]%\sectionnumbertrue
>
> \starttext
>
> \chapter{Chapter}
> \section{Section}
>
> \stoptext

it can probably go away (it's the global setting) but we have an
inheritance problem (took me a while to figure it out)

\setuphead[section][number=yes]

is clashing with

\c!sectionnumber=\v!yes,

needs a bit of thinking

(as we don't use \@@xxname here we can probably add an : to currenthead
without too problems; we had something similar with framed)