[dev-context] modules

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Wed Feb 9 15:37:32 CET 2011

Hi,

Something new. If you add a section like this in a module:

% begin info
%
% title   : show character data
%
% comment : show some info about characters in the character database
% status  : experimental, used for luatex testing
%
% end info

context --modules

will report this. It only works with modules in the trees (the path
where context.mkiv sits is also taken as I want my dev path to be
included).

Another 'change' is in messaging. Eventually all messages will be
redone, but we will have a transition stage. See mult-mes.lua for how it
will be (currently a hybrid approach). I will post some more about this
later.