[dev-context] bib: triple dash in article title causes problems (minimal example)

Sanjoy Mahajan sanjoy at MIT.EDU
Tue Nov 24 15:55:37 CET 2009

That was it!  I think I cut and paste the title from the IEEE website,
to minimize transcription errors, and never noticed the U+2014.  In
Emacs, at least with the font I use, it looks so like a "-" that I would
not have noticed it without your pointing it out.

I should add a 'find any unicode characters' command to my Makefiles.

-Sanjoy

`Until lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always
 glorify the hunters.'  --African Proverb