[dev-context] bib: triple dash in article title causes problems (minimal example)

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Mon Nov 23 08:44:08 CET 2009



Sanjoy Mahajan wrote:
> To continue my earlier message about "--" in bibtex titles:
> 
> I replaced the "--" with a triple dash "---" but still had problems
> unless I used \enableregime[utf].  Even then I had problems if I was
> also using products and projects, where \enableregime[utf] seemed to
> have no effect for the bibliography.

This is the key problem, I think: adding an explicit \enableregime
before the \startcomponent will likely fix the problem. The issue
is that bbl file, which is normally read at \starttext is read at
a different point in time for source that uses products/projects.

Best wishes,
Taco


More information about the dev-context mailing list