[dev-context] bib: triple dash in article title causes problems (minimal example)

Sanjoy Mahajan sanjoy at MIT.EDU
Sun Nov 22 18:38:29 CET 2009

To continue my earlier message about "--" in bibtex titles:

I replaced the "--" with a triple dash "---" but still had problems
unless I used \enableregime[utf].  Even then I had problems if I was
also using products and projects, where \enableregime[utf] seemed to
have no effect for the bibliography.

Attached is a minimal set of files as a .tgz.

Unpack and do 'cd test'; then 'make'.  The resulting PDF, at least on my
system (TL 2009 Debian + context 2009.10.27) has the accent characters
instead of the em-dash.  A small-size png image of it is attached.

-Sanjoy

`Until lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always
 glorify the hunters.'  --African Proverb