[dev-context] Mac installation package

Jörg Hecke j.hecke at seh.de
Thu Aug 20 22:26:24 CEST 2009

> <t-simplefonts-2009.07.14.zip>

Wow. I have used the attached version and it worked right out of the
box with the Context Minimals version installed by the installer of
Oliver and his instructions.

> You can try the following version http://bitbucket.org/wolfs/simplefonts/src/0a2adbda3117/files/t-simplefonts.tex
>  (or use the attached version, was on the garden afair) but i won't
> provide support in the case there is a problem with them.

Yes, I understand that. Many thanks for your help! The simple test
file runs just fine right now.

Thanks for that tip. You mean here: <http://wiki.contextgarden.net/TypeScripts
 > ?
Can't find that package there. Seems to be a little bit tricky to
find. I'll keep on searching.

Many thanks for your help so far!

Regards
Jörg