[dev-context] setupbodyfont

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 11 12:39:54 CEST 2009

Am 09.06.2009 um 11:33 schrieb Hans Hagen:

>> I would prefer something documented (e.g.
>> \setupbodyfont[reload,...]) which can
>> be used to get the same effect as I did with my hacks because I
>> like now my new
>> font module, it's lot easier than direct method to set fallback
>> fonts.
>
> well, docu is easy:
>
> \setupbodyfont[someclass]
>
> starts freezing the (font file related) definitions related to
> someclass and there is currently no way to reset that
>
> normally a style will define several classes then and switching
> between them is quite fast as only the namespace changes

I have now a different way to solve my problem without changing values
but math has a problem with this.

Example:

\definetypeface[mine:1][rm][serif][cambria][default]
\definetypeface[mine:1][mm][math] [modern] [default]

\setupbodyfont[mine:1,14pt]

\definetypeface[mine:2][rm][serif][cambria][default]
\definetypeface[mine:2][mm][math] [cambria][default]

\setupbodyfont[mine:2,14pt]

\starttext

\startformula
c^2 = a^2 + b^2
\stopformula

\stoptext

Error:

! \textfont0 is undefined (character 99).
\stopdisplaymath ->\stopinnermath $$
                                     \ifgridsnapping \egroup
\afterdisplayspa...
\dostopformula ...eter \c!alternative \v!formula }
                                                   \resetlastlinewidth
\nonoi...
l.15 \stopformula

Wolfgang