[dev-context] Crash with luatex-fonts

Khaled Hosny khaledhosny at eglug.org
Wed Jun 10 22:15:13 CEST 2009

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 03:38:29PM +0200, Hans Hagen wrote:
> Khaled Hosny wrote:
>> On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 01:52:28PM +0200, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
>>> Khaled Hosny wrote:
>>>> %%%
>>>> error: ...texmf/tex/plain/luatex-plain/luatex-fonts-merged.lua:7765:
>>>> attempt to call field 'register_message' (a nil value)
>>>> %%%
>>> This is the bug (a lua or font problem).
>> The font has a ligature that don't have base anchors (that part of lua
>> code is about reporting this, I guess). If I replace
>> fonts.register_message with a dummy function it'll work.
> i'll add
> function fonts.register_message()
> end
> to font-mis.lua

I updated to context 2009.06.10 20:06, but still getting that crash.
luatex-fonts.lua doesn't load font-mis.lua, adding it there (and
commnting luatex-fonts-merged.lua line) fixes it.


 Khaled Hosny
 Arabic localiser and member of Arabeyes.org team
 Free font developer
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 197 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
URL: <http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/private/dev-context/attachments/20090610/f883391c/attachment.bin>

More information about the dev-context mailing list