[dev-context] error: You can't use `\vadjust' in internal vertical mode

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed Jun 10 18:17:47 CEST 2009

On Mi, 10 Jun 2009, Sanjoy Mahajan wrote:
> Thanks, and good thought.  I just installed the tex-gyre package from
> Norbert's repository and that fixed the problem.  Now I can use all my
> longer documents to test the 2009.06.04 context version.

Yeah, sorry, but that is all a bit a pain. I need the newer tex-gyre,
and lmodern fonts in Debian, but need newer TeX Live for that, first.
So, puhhh, at some time I have to do the work.

Best wishes

Norbert

CONG (n.)
Strange-shaped metal utensil found at the back of the saucepan
cupboard. Many authorities believe that congs provide conclusive proof
of the existence of a now extinct form of yellow vegetable which the
Victorians used to boil mercilessly.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff