[dev-context] recent failure in mp graphics or clipping

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Sat May 9 18:09:50 CEST 2009

Hello Hans,

I would need to create a minimal example, but I cannot do that before
I get the module to work again (\savebuffer) and I need to finish the
report first (before getting lost in bug reports instead of
concentrating on content).

When compiling one month old document with mkiv I stumble upon the
following problem. I had to run mkii to generate external files first
(via buffers) and then I tried to run mkiv and I get the following
error report. If it rings any bell to you, feel free to fix it and I
will gladly test it. (Which command exactly is undefined? \ifcsnameMPC
can indeed only be found at a single place, most probably undefined
indeed. I'm using clipping on PNG graphics if that helps.) Else I will
come back to it once I'm finished with the report. (I'm still using
mkii anyway, so there's no particular hurry.)

Thanks,
    Mojca

This is LuaTeX, Version beta-0.40.1-2009050813 (Web2C 7.5.7)
ConTeXt  ver: 2009.05.08 21:48 MKIV  fmt: 2009.5.8  int: english/english

------------------------------

aaa             : texmfstart --direct gnuplot 20-sor-gnuplot-3.plt
! Undefined control sequence.
\grabMPclippath ...layheight \height \ifcsnameMPC
                                                  :#1\endcsname \xdef \MPcli...
\dostartclipping ... \width \height l 0 \height l}
                                                  \pdfliteral {q 0 w \MPclip...
\dodowithnextbox ...g \@@cpmp \!!dimena \!!dimenb
                                                  \flushnextbox \dostopclipp...
\grafika ...OTgraphic [#2][width=\pixwidthbig pt]}
                                                  }
<argument> ...mbination [2*2]{\grafikahitrosti {4}
                                                  }{$n=4$} {\grafikahitrosti...
\centerline #1->\line {\hss #1
                              \hss }
l.292 \stopcombination}
                       \crlf\centerline{\useGNUPLOTgraphic[hitrost 50 3D][wi...
?