[dev-context] [Dev-luatex] compiling luatexref-t.tex

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Thu Oct 4 12:48:20 CEST 2007

Hi Taco!

On Do, 04 Okt 2007, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
> >luatex 0.11.2
> >context 2007.09.28
> >metapost 1.00
> >
> >Any idea where this is coming from?
>
> From metapost (but that is obvious). I suspect you are running an
> older version of metafun.mem, but I do not quite understand why,
> it should have been re-generated when you upgraded your context.

Strange. I updated metafun.mem ...

$ metafun --version
MetaPost 1.000 (Web2C 7.5.6)
$ metafun
**\relax

*bye.
$

So this could not be the problem???

Best wishes

Norbert

`...You hadn't exactly gone out of your way to call
attention to them had you? I mean like actually telling
anyone or anything.'
`But the plans were on display...'
`On display? I eventually had to go down to the cellar to
find them.'
`That's the display department.'
`With a torch.'
`Ah, well the lights had probably gone.'
`So had the stairs.'
`But look you found the notice didn't you?'
yes I did. It was on display in the
bottom of a locked filing cabinet stuck in a disused
lavatory with a sign on the door saying "Beware of The
Leopard".'
                 --- Arthur singing the praises of the local council planning
                 --- department.