[dev-context] missing stubs in latest release

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Tue Aug 14 16:18:42 CEST 2007

Hi Hans,

On Die, 14 Aug 2007, Hans Hagen wrote:
> the problem is that some want stubs, some want symlinks ... if you like
> stubs more (my preference btw), then send me the ones as you like them
> and i will include them

Great, attached they are. mtxtools and luatools are taken from the
context in april, the others I have written, texmfstart needed a stub
but I never saw it included anywhere.

> no real reason, texfind/texshow depend on tk as well, and pdftrimwhite
> is for karl (uses it for tugboat) and he know how to call it

and for me, it is useful ;-)

Best wishes

Norbert

CHENIES (pl.n.)
The last few sprigs or tassels of last Christmas's decoration you
notice on the ceiling while lying on the sofa on an August afternoon.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff