[dev-context] missing stubs in latest release

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Tue Aug 14 15:57:29 CEST 2007

On Die, 14 Aug 2007, Hans Hagen wrote:
> >Isn't there any chance that by default context uses the lmodern fonts?
> >They are wide spread, packaged, easily available, stable.
>
> they do, what i meant was that when users swhitch to say palatino, then
> pagella is expected and not whatever-it's-called-in-berry-speak

Ahhh, that is good. Perfect. Thanks for the clearing this
misunderstanding.

> so why not make tex gyre a non free package, i'm sure no one bothers -)

Well, the problem currently is that some of us (not necessary me)
consider the licensing not a "non-free", but a "not-licensing" because
it violates the rights of urw++... anyway, time will show ...

Again, thanks, I hope that I can upload a package next week.

Norbert