[dev-context] [NTG-context] presentation module

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Wed Aug 8 13:17:44 CEST 2007

Thomas A. Schmitz wrote:

> Sure, that's fine with me! Who generates cont-ext.zip

Hans, via automatic downloads from the garden.

> and who decides what goes in there?

That is a somewhat complex question. At least you need to agree
(but you did that already), then Patrick or Mojca or me have to
check the module structure, and you have to agree to any proposed
changes and upload a new version. Then we propose Hans to add a
new download to the script that builds cont-ext.zip.

That's about it, I assume (but I can have missed something).

> I think the module is tds compliant, so that  should be OK!

Proposed changes:

* doc/taspresent -> doc/context/third/taspresent
   This really is important!

* tpm/t-taspresent.tpm  is absent
   I believe I wrote down how to create one in the Epen binder,
   the file is important because it acts as a manifest.

* the source for the user manual is missing, you may consider adding it.
   (I care not, but it is a requirement for texlive inclusion)

Best wishes, Taco