[dev-context] [NTG-context] updated Ubuntu edgy texlive+context backports

Olivier Turlier o.turlier at gmail.com
Thu May 31 15:54:03 CEST 2007

Le Thu, 31 May 2007 14:21:21 +0100, Sanjoy Mahajan a écrit:

>> Can you give the location of your key
>
> Sure, I just figured out how to do key stuff...
>
> I've submitted it to hkp://subkeys.pgp.net and it is available from
> there and other keyservers (search for 'sanjoy mahajan' or for the DSA
> id 0x3FCDAAA3).  You can also get the ascii exported key here:
>
>   <http://www.inference.phy.cam.ac.uk/sanjoy/sanjoy.asc>
>
> [For those just getting up to speed with secure apt (which includes
> me), here is how to add a public key to apt's keyring:
>
>   wget http://www.inference.phy.cam.ac.uk/sanjoy/sanjoy.asc -O - \
>   | apt-key add -
>
> Then apt-get can verify the signatures on the packages downloaded from
> my web.mit.edu site (which I signed with the private key corresponding
> to that public key).]
>
> -Sanjoy
>
> gpg DSA: 0x3FCDAAA3
> gpg  fp: 9722 56B0 F787 12A9 164E  34B7 09C9 E543 3FCD AAA3

I'v pbs whith the command for having the packages signed with your key.

Found similar commands, but with a *.gpg* file, like this one :

wget -q http://packages.medibuntu.org/medibuntu-key.gpg -O- | sudo apt-key
add - && sudo apt-get update

So maybe a solution is to provide one on your website. Thanks

Olivier