[dev-context] Footer for ntg-context mailing list, to encourage feedback

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Mon Apr 2 18:24:03 CEST 2007

> For links in the footer, tinyurl or something similar is preferred, as
> it saves bandwidth.

  I think it's not really the point here: the idea is to have permanent
(and possibly easy to remember) links to relevant locations; but there is
a tradeoff to be found between the density of information and the
legibility of the footer; in that respect, the example I cited certainly
has too much links, but having only one might not be a good idea either
because there are different aspects to address (contributing to the wiki,
reporting bugs, etc.).