[dev-context] minor problem with utf-8 inside \startintertext

Aditya Mahajan adityam at umich.edu
Fri Mar 9 18:31:28 CET 2007

On Fri, 9 Mar 2007, Mojca Miklavec wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have something for (most probably) Hans/Taco/Aditya to resolve:
>
> \enableregime[utf-8]
> \starttext
> \startformula\startalign
> 	\NC a \NC = b \NR
> \startintertext
> Še četrta možnost
> %
> For those with problems with encoding, \ccaron should be enough to
> reproduce the bug.
> \stopintertext
> 	\NC c \NC = d \NR
> \stopalign\stopformula
> \stoptext

Hmm... strange. Basically, this boils down to

  \enableregime[utf-8]
  \starttext
  \startformula\startalign
         \NC a \NC = b \NR
   \noalign{\vbox{\noindent \normal %Try with and without normal
     Še četrta možnost \par}}
   \NC c \NC = d \NR
  \stopalign\stopformula
  \stoptext

So, for the time being add \normal inside \startintertext. I do not
understand the cause, so I do not know if normal should be part of the
definition of \dointertext, or if there is a bigger problem.

Aditya