[dev-context] Math subformula numbering

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 00:07:03 CET 2007

On 2/23/07, Hans Hagen wrote:

> (which reminds me of other pending patches but i assume that i get to know things once they're ready)

If you also have the Norwegian one in mind: you said that one should
patch ctxtools, but I don't know how you want to do it.

Karl has sent two new files to CTAN:
    http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/language/hyphenation/nohyph/

These two:
    http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/language/hyphenation/nohyph/nnhyph.tex
    http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/language/hyphenation/nohyph/nbhyph.tex
should be "adapted" to
    lang-nn.hyp/pat
    lang-nb.hyp/pat
but you have to decide whether to simply include four "hardcoded"
files or to adapt ctxtools to parse these two files and replace
"\input nohyphbx" with the appropriate name (if it's worth that). If
things get changed or reorganized, you'll most probably have to adapt
your scripts again anyway.

They had some other feature requests, but I guess that neither of us
knows how to solve them anyway, so I doubt that anyone could do much
more than what has already been sent to you (language-dependent
symbols, language-dependent itemizations without a dot; warnings).

Mojca