[dev-context] [NTG-context] ConTeXt release 2007.02.20 (fwd)

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Thu Feb 22 23:21:04 CET 2007

Hi Taco, hi Hans, hi all!

On Don, 22 Feb 2007, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
> So version 1.00 supposedly had the math fonts, but it did not have
> the proper fonts for math roman encoding? Sigh.

Hmm, this seems to be the problem (from the lmodern changelog):
* math text metric files (rm-*.tfm) provided

> Look for the change in type-enc.tex (extra font synonyms), that is the
> culprit. I do not know how to 'fix' this, other than waiting for the
> latin modern 1.01 deb package.

I removed these lines, rebuild the format, but still get the same
errors.

Does one of you have any other suggestions/ideas how to work around
this? I am not sure that we can get lm 1.01 into Debian soon, not before
Debian etch is released, and this ....

On Don, 22 Feb 2007, Hans Hagen wrote:
> as taco mentioned there is a lm-rm mess up ... i just updated my main tree
> to texlive and also ran into problems; the tl map files are smaller  (less
> entries) i wonder where that mess came from

I thought that Taco submitted these map files? At least I didn't change
anything on the ConTeXt files in the svn texlive repository.

Best wishes

Norbert

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining at logic.at>                    Università di Siena
CURRY MALLET (n.)
A large wooden or rubber cub which poachers use to despatch cats or
other game which they can only sell to Indian resturants. For
particulary small cats the price obtainable is not worth the cost of
expending ammunition.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff