[dev-context] [Fwd: Re: Debian Context Font problems]

Boguslaw Jackowski bop at bop.com.pl
Mon Feb 12 12:42:39 CET 2007

Hi,

> Ok, I tried the following:
> \setupbodyfont[17pt]
[...]
> \stoptext

Thanks! Interesting...

And what about trying a trivial plain script:

\nopagenumbers

\font\A=lmsy5  \font\a=ec-lmr5
\font\B=lmsy6  \font\b=ec-lmr6
\font\C=lmsy7  \font\c=ec-lmr7
\font\D=lmsy8  \font\d=ec-lmr8
\font\E=lmsy9  \font\e=ec-lmr9
\font\F=lmsy10 \font\f=ec-lmr10

\A \char120 \a 5\par
\B \char120 \b 6\par
\C \char120 \c 7\par
\D \char120 \d 8\par
\E \char120 \e 9\par
\F \char120 \f 10\par

\end

You can also check various magnifications adding as the first line of
the script

\magnification=1200

or

\magnification=800

or something else.

All the best -- Jacko

Ps. The only guess that comes to my mind is that there may be something
wrong with the global hinting (so called blue zones). But in order to
check it thoroughly I need a better controlled example.

--
BOP s. c.
ul. Bora-Komorowskiego 24, 80-377 Gdansk, Poland