[dev-context] regression testing: 3 tex errors

Sanjoy Mahajan sanjoy at mrao.cam.ac.uk
Tue Feb 6 15:09:13 CET 2007

> there is a typo in line 319 of enco-agr.tex.  Correct
> "greeldasiavaria" to "greekdasiavaria," and you should be in
> business...

No problem.  That change makes it compile fine.

> I'm afraid your document doesn't compile at all with my version of ConTeXt
> ConTeXt  ver: 2007.01.23 13:32 MKII  fmt: 2007.2.6  int: english/english

That's strange!  I'm using the same version:

  ConTeXt  ver: 2007.01.23 13:32 MKII  fmt: 2007.2.6  int: english/english

Even the dates match for when the format was remade (I just remade them
for the greekdasiavaria change)!

> so I can't help you testing.

I've attached the PDF in case you see any problems with it.  Meanwhile
I'm curious why it doesn't compile on your system.  I'm using Ubuntu
Linux/i386, Debian TeXlive packages, pdftex 1.40.0 (plus Taco's fix for
the core dump).

-Sanjoy

`A nation of slaves is always prepared to applaud the clemency of their
 master who, in the abuse of absolute power, does not proceed to the
 last extremes of injustice and oppression.'  (Gibbon)