[dev-context] --passon won't pass on two arguments to pdftex

Sanjoy Mahajan sanjoy at mrao.cam.ac.uk
Tue Feb 6 14:13:18 CET 2007

> > TeXExec | running: pdftex -progname=context -fmt=cont-en -translate-file=natural.tcx -file-line-error --8bit a.tex \emergencyend
> >
> I remember fixing something ...

I had used the 2007.01.23 13:32 tree with texexec 6.2.0, and I just
retested using the current current
http://www.pragma-ade.com/context/latest/cont-tmf.zip (it is also
2007.01.23, and gave the same results).

> works here, so do you use the latest texexec? if not i can send you
> a tex.rb file

Do send the tex.rb.  Maybe the fix hasn't made it into the
distribution or it is in a beta version (which I'm happy to download
and try)?

-Sanjoy

`Not all those who wander are lost.' (J.R.R. Tolkien)