[dev-context] --passon won't pass on two arguments to pdftex

Sanjoy Mahajan sanjoy at mrao.cam.ac.uk
Mon Feb 5 19:07:16 CET 2007

Also from the testing scripts, another small buglet.  I can't figure out
how to pass on two cmdline arguments to pdftex.  I tried these ways

  texexec --nonstopmode --passon="-file-line-error -recorder" a.tex
  texexec --nonstopmode --passon="-recorder -file-line-error" a.tex

but it seems that only the first piece is passed on (either
-file-line-error or -recorder), rather than both.  (Linux, i386, Ubuntu,
bash shell, 2007.01.23 version).

Giving two passon options also doesn't work, at least not that I could
find.

-Sanjoy

`A nation of slaves is always prepared to applaud the clemency of their
 master who, in the abuse of absolute power, does not proceed to the
 last extremes of injustice and oppression.'  (Gibbon)