[dev-context] feature requests from contextgarden

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Mon Feb 5 09:42:40 CET 2007

Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> Hello,
>
> it would probably make sense to delete this page:
>     http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Feature_Requests
>
> I moved some items here:
>     https://foundry.supelec.fr/tracker/index.php?group_id=21&atid=164
>
> For the remaining ones I have no idea whether they can be considered
> as feature requests or not. (OOo's XML format might be a good idea,
> but too much work, \textmu might be resolved with OpenType/Unicode
> with no extra work, \Fixme only makes sense if someone is willing to
> try it out & going to use it)

\textmu is already files as a bug report

\Fixme will be the topic of the `how to write a module' tutorial at Epen

OOs XML is interesting but needs either a volunteer (not Hans, nor me)
or outside funding .

So my opinion is that the page can go, but I'll wait a day or so before
actually doing it.

Taco