[dev-context] feature requests from contextgarden

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 01:27:52 CET 2007

Hello,

it would probably make sense to delete this page:
    http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Feature_Requests

I moved some items here:
    https://foundry.supelec.fr/tracker/index.php?group_id=21&atid=164

For the remaining ones I have no idea whether they can be considered
as feature requests or not. (OOo's XML format might be a good idea,
but too much work, \textmu might be resolved with OpenType/Unicode
with no extra work, \Fixme only makes sense if someone is willing to
try it out & going to use it)

But I don't know which other feature requests that I copied make sense
either ...

I haven't found any option to change priority (perhaps I just don't
have enough rights).

Mojca