[dev-context] incorrect internal mptopdf conversion

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Mon Jan 22 12:20:49 CET 2007

Sanjoy Mahajan wrote:
> Here's a problem that I just noticed in the internal mptopdf conversion
> macros.  The fig.1 figure looks fine as a mps (eps) file, and 'mptopdf
> fig.1' converts it fine.  However, including it in a document as fig.1
> (hence via the internal mps to pdf conversion) adds strange thick lines
> to it.  Here is the .mp file, and I've attached a complete .zip archive
> with a .tex file and Makefile to generate the comparison.

ok, i fixed it; was a bug in the rline to handler in concat mode in the mkii backend file (mkii and mkiv mp2pdf backends are no longer in sync with mptopdf and somewhat optimized because we no longer need to be generic)

btw, the thick lines are actually drawdots

btw, your graphic contains 90% junk ps (covered by successive draws), maybe some picture magic without picture resets