[dev-context] engine setting in context/texexec

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed Jan 10 12:11:05 CET 2007

Hi Hans and Taco!

I found something interesting, but I couldn't test properly till now:

pdftex 1.40.1 sets engine=pdftex (not pdfetex), but texexec puts created
formats into web2c/pdfetex, so they won't be found as soon as we have
pdftex >= 1.40 around.

Is there a way in texexec to adjust this?

Best wishes

Norbert

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining at logic.at>                    Università di Siena