[dev-context] another textext distraction

Aditya Mahajan adityam at umich.edu
Mon Jun 26 05:02:33 CEST 2006

On Mon, 26 Jun 2006, Mojca Miklavec wrote:

> Hello Hans,
> And then: while trying to convince David to drop the usage of "btex
> ... etex" I tried (something like) this:
> \startMPinclusions
> def something =
> 	draw textext("abc"); % guess what!
> 	draw (btex def etex) shifted (0,5mm);
> enddef;
> \stopMPinclusions
> \starttext
> \startMPcode
> something;
> \stopMPcode
> \stoptext
> But it's probably up to you to convince him about that now - I ran out
> of ideas. I thought that nothing could go wrong any more ;)

Hi Mojca,

You need a \forceMPTEXcheck{something} and everything works fine, 
that is, I get something like


on a page. Can you describe the error that you get.


More information about the dev-context mailing list