[dev-context] stijlbijdrage

Geert Stappers stappers at stappers.nl
Tue Mar 14 00:12:55 CET 2006

On Sun, Mar 12, 2006 at 09:42:05PM +0100, Hans van der Meer wrote:
> On Mar 12, 2006, at 20:18, Hans Hagen wrote:
>
> > Hoi,
> >>
> >> Ik heb de cdcover-code van Dennis van Dok (uit de laatste NTG
> >> MAPS) bewerkt voor ConTeXt
> >>
> > so, best is to create an entry in the wiki on the third party page
> > and then announce it; after that people from the dev team will pick
> > it up and check the file for (for instance) low level dependencies
> > and such
>
> I created an account as hansm on the ContextGardenWiki and have
> uploaded file cdcase.tex.
> Probably that is the correct procedure?

With help from http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Special:Recentchanges
I found "Image:Cdcase.tex", but no changes on the "third party page".
(I even couldn't find the "third party page" (and I don't have the power
to add 'third party page "FIXME"' the Main_Page))

What I'm trying to say is that 'style contributions' are not yet obvious ...

GSt