[dev-context] Re: [NTG-context] Bug in math accents (analyzed)

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Mon Nov 1 16:26:28 CET 2004

Hans,

The problem is that your code does not set \skewchar for the \scriptfont
and \scriptscriptfont of the relevant math families. You need to make sure
you set all three of \textfont X, \scriptfont X and \scriptscriptfont X.

This requires some minor rewriting of a few macros in font-ini.tex.
I could do that for you, but my coding style is not even remotely
similar to yours so I wager you'd rather do it yourself. ;-)

Attached is a plain/context 'dual mode' test file.

Greetings, Taco