[dev-context] texshow-web rss feed added

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Wed Oct 27 12:27:46 CEST 2004

Taco Hoekwater wrote:

> It took me a while to do something with this, but I finally got around
> to testing it. This feed, as well as Hans' feed, would be much more
> usable as Rss version 1.0 (that is: with timestamp info added). Great
> idea though!

ok, no problem, i have to find the spec for that first -)

another thing to set up is a repository for user contributes styles;
once i have the new servers on line i will install a subversion tree for
  context sources; that way you can also more easily fetch the diffs and
make those nice diff documents, which then of course end up in the feed