[dev-context] Latest version diff && website mirror

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Fri Oct 8 10:01:55 CEST 2004

Hi,

The latest version diff is very minimal indeed:

- texexec.pl: file existance checked before pdfopen call
- textools.rb: format string for timestamp fixed
- context.tex: version 2004.10.07
- type-cbg.tex: cbgreek name improved
- type-xxx.tex: euler math package improvements
- x-fe.tex: a typo fixed

For the website mirror, I do not use wget.txt, but a 'full parse' of the website. This
is  intentional, because it helps debugging. Here are the 'not found' documents
that were discovered last night:

> http://www.pragma-ade.com/dir.pdf
> http://www.pragma-ade.com/general/manuals/xcorresp.pdf
> http://www.pragma-ade.com/general/manuals/ex-imple.pdf
> http://www.pragma-ade.com/general/manuals/ex-ample.pdf
> http://www.pragma-ade.com/general/manuals/xmlfoe.pdf
> http://www.pragma-ade.com/general/manuals/foxet.pdf
> http://www.pragma-ade.com/present/road/roadmap.pdf
> http://www.pragma-ade.com/dir
> http://www.pragma-ade.com/present/road/roadshow.pdf

All of those files are linked to from somewhere within the HTML pages,
but do not actually exist.

And another question: would it be possible to stop using absolute
paths in the internal html links? I am talking about things like:

My website mirror is located in the directory /context/mirror, so "my" about-1.htm
is actually available as "/context/mirror/about-1.htm", but not as "/about-1.html".
The result is that almost  all internal links in
	http://tex.aanhet.net/context/mirror
are currently broken.  If it this cannot be fixed easily, I will have to create
	http://context.aanhet.net
but I'd rather not do that, if it is easy to fix on the generating end.

--
groeten,

Taco