[dev-context] new web site

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Fri Oct 1 22:25:29 CEST 2004

Hi,

At http://www.pragma-ade.com:8069 you can find a preview of the new
pragma web site. It works ok with firefox, kind of ok with opera, ok at
the cost of some mess with internet explorer, not optimal with safari
but ...

... the nice thing is that i now generate the whole lot from a small set
of xml documents using xslt, so that i can more easily maintain the site
+ links; the next/previous buttons work as in pdf docs -)

if you click the 'exa' link, you will get a few interfaces

currently it runs on our old web server [some 500 mhz celeron machine];
in a couple of week it will run on one of our new web servers (2.2 gig
64 bit opterons)

i cross my fingers that the webrick based http server (ruby) can handle
things (i'll run the webpages on apache as well)