I have just uploaded the archives for a new luatex release, 0.60.1, a bugfix release for the 0.60 branch.
* renamed node.skipable() to node.skippable().
* More git discovery patches in getluatexsvnversion.sh.
* Added --warnings=[no|min|yes|max|all] option to build.sh.
* While cross-compiling, build.sh now adds an extra linker switch to allow win32 exes to use 3G instead of 2G of virtual memory.
* os.exec() & os.spawn() handled the environment differently from os.execute() on Win32 (patch from Tomek)
* Builds with --enable-ipc were broken.
* Assigning and acquiring \fontdimen s from TeX code was broken.
* An initial attempt at fixing bug #372 (\predisplaydirection).
* An attempt to fix \eqno/\leqno placements in mixed direction \mathdir/\textdir.
* Our local xpdf patch is reverted, it is not needed any more.
* The os.selfdir variable was not documented, as well as broken on WIN32.
* Fix "\input tikz hello \bye" bug, plus fix one sign error.
* Fix handling of lua script files with UNC names.
The archives can be downloaded from supelec as usual:
You could also check out the sources via anonymous svn:
Bugs and feature requests can be added to the issue tracker at
Have fun, Taco