[NTG-context] Comma separating multiple footnotes

Kip Warner kip at thevertigo.com
Sat Apr 14 02:38:45 CEST 2012

On Fri, 2012-04-13 at 15:58 +0200, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
> I wrote a patch for the footnote code where you can set a symbol between the numbers with \setupnote[footnote][textseparator=…]

Hey Wolfgang. It looks great. I'm assuming I'd stick the following in my
environment file:

Also, should it have been \setupnote or \setupnotation?

> but it’s decision to include it.

I suppose I could use it for now with the expectation that it will
neither do nor break anything, but that when it is included in the
official distribution, it will work?

Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred