[NTG-context] Scope of BodyFontSize etc.

Oliver Buerschaper oliver.buerschaper at mpq.mpg.de
Wed Aug 13 18:56:15 CEST 2008

Dear wizards of ConTeXt,

I'm wondering why ConTeXt doesn't seem to know about "BodyFontSize" in
the "MPinclusions" block … try:

     DefaultRuleThickness := 0.47998pt*BodyFontSize/12pt;

     pickup pencircle scaled DefaultRuleThickness;
     defaultpen := savepen;

     draw fullsquare scaled BodyFontSize;

As soon as I move the content of "MPinclusions" over to the beginning
of my "useMPgraphic" code everything works as expected …

Where's the best location to put this sort of definitions then? Is it
the "MPenvironment" block?