[NTG-context] headers and pagenumbering

Henning Hraban Ramm hraban at fiee.net
Wed Apr 30 17:28:09 CEST 2008

Hello again,
just trying to understand some remaining issues with my latest project.

--- startcode ---

% Setups
	strut=yes, state=stop]
	% chapter title in the header,
	% but not on first page of chapter
	% pagina also in the header, always

% Content
% some firstmatter stuff left out
	% table of contents
	% without header, without pagina
	% but page numbering starts here
	%\page % too late!

	\chapter{10 \times\ Tufte}
	\dorecurse{10}{\input tufte}

--- stopcode ---

(1) % or 0? ;-)
I struggled how to leave out the pagina on the ToC page, no setups
seemed to work.
I just reckognized that I need the \page inside of the braced area.

How can I leave out the chapter header on the first page of a
chapter, but keep the page number? (Probably simple?)

One can "hide" the page number with "location=", but the header on
the first page of a chapter with "header=high". Is there any logic
behind that?

Greetlings from Lake Constance!
https://www.cacert.org (I'm an assurer)