[NTG-context] References formatting (m-bib related problems)

Renaud AUBIN aubin at nibua-r.org
Sat Apr 1 16:26:19 CEST 2006

Hi Taco,

Taco Hoekwater a écrit :

>About the overall formatting: have you tried using num-fr
>together with \setuppublications[refcommand=authoryears] ?
Ok, formatting is better with

>I'll try to have a look at your labelling request today or
>tomorrow, but I cannot promise.
I have not checked but I think I have already submitted this problem 2
or 3 months ago when I began to play with ConTeXt & m-bib... To all: Am
I the only one who want to do this kind of bib formatting ??? I think
LaTeX + bibTeX do that by default with apa style... IMHO, it's a key